Startups Knowledge Base
Are any businesses restricted from raising funds on Fundify?
We’re eager to help businesses in a wide variety of industries raise the capital needed to grow. However, some businesses are restricted from using our platform for legal or policy reasons. In general, restricted businesses include:
- Products or services that infringe on existing intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Political parties, PACs and affiliated advocacy groups;
- Counterfeit or unauthorized goods;
- Banking or investment companies;
- Virtual currencies or stored value;
- Gambling and casinos of any type;
- Video game currencies or virtual goods exchanges;
- Regulated or illegal products or services;
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- Adult content and services;
- Human or labor trafficking;
- Get-rich-quick predatory schemes;
- Pseudo pharmaceuticals.